Monday, November 12, 2007

Sailing the High Seas

Tia is WELL connected in the cruise ship biz and got an invitation to spend a night on the new Azamara "Journey". Azamara is a new "deluxe" cruise line under the Royal Carribean/Celebrity company so they are already VERY well versed in how to run a cruise line. The best part about "introducing" the ship to everyone is that everything was FREE. Nothing says "have a great night" like a free mojito on the sea. (Except the mojito wasn't so great. Tia and I agreed on that!) Still, the food was fabulous, the show was hysterical (more about that later) and I even tried acupuncture (which was so NOT free).

We even fed some money to the slot machines. Larry the Lobster was not there, much to my dismay. The monkeys ate my money again, but they toyed with me enough to stick with it for awhile. I actually made a little bit on "Money Storm" but then the damn sea monkeys took some back without even blinking. Once again, never put your money into machines that have animals as their theme.

No comments: