Wednesday, December 12, 2007

19 days and wishing for a few more...

New Year's Eve and "Bing in the New Year" is 19 days away. Home renovation completion is probably more....I don't think I'm going to make it.

The floors are done, but they are still a little "soft" so I postponed the furniture delivery. I need to call tomorrow and try to set it up for the day or two AFTER Christmas. Kitchen cabinet installation started two days ago, but my subcontractor (being as how I seem to be the "Contractor") kind of messed up on one of them. I have to go to IKEA again tonight and buy another so he can put it in tomorrow. Countertop measurement appointment is set for Friday, 9 AM. Then he has to take the sink cabinet BACK out, as the floor guys didn't replace one square of plywood under that space, figuring that it wouldn't be visible under the sink cabinet. It is. The back deck should be done tomorrow. Bathroom got started yesterday, but I need to make another Home Depot run for some fixtures, etc. Don't EVEN get me started on the front patio!

I have officially reached ADD saturation...Please, Lord....give me strength!

No comments: