Sunday, April 06, 2008

I'M BORED!

So, the convention is over. Concert Evaluations are over. Spring Break is over. My home renovations are over. I'M BORED!

Since I have no pressing deadlines, I've been doing a lot of NOTHING. Seriously. I can't focus on anything. I have this constant feeling of "I'll do it tomorrow." I don't handle free time well at all. I need soomething to keep me occupied. Since there is no relationship on the immediate horizon, I guess it's back to the blog. I'll try to catch up on the last month or so. I'll try to do a better job of being more regular as well (we're still talking blogging, here) but it's hard since the school has blocked ALL the great websites and blogging by phone is kind of tough. Luckily I have wireless and there are about 4 Starbucks (and a few other hotspots) within a mile or so. No excuses.

No comments: