Sunday, November 16, 2008

Who's training whom?

Guava and Queso are 9 weeks today and growing FAST. They got their shots a week ago, and they had both doubled their weight in the 2 1/2 weeks I've had them. I started crating them separately at night last week, and yesterday I separated the crates. Last night was whiny, but tonight, they are doing better. I took them both into the pool briefly today - didn't think THAT one through! It was all good until they got out and decided to roll and play in the dirt. THEN I had to give them both a bath, which involved me getting into the tub to calm them down. They were pretty mad at me afterwards, but by dinner, all was well. After dinner, I took them out to the backyard one at a time and worked on some commands. As long as they are alone and I have food in my hand, they can come, sit and lay down. We're working on "stay" next. Can't wait for you to meet them!

No comments: