Monday, October 22, 2007

Busy, busy weekend

Here's the recap:

1. Date Friday night - not too eventful, a few red flags, but agreed to a 2nd
2. Band director meeting in the Keys on Saturday morning. The ride there and back took ALMOST as long as the meeting itself.
3. Decided on the new cabinet layout for the kitchen on Saturday afternon AND decided how much of the wall to cut away.
4. Date again Saturday night - same guy, NO chemistry, lots of red flags, and to end the night, the clutch blew out on my car.
5. Sunday - couldn't get to church in the morning, but carpooled to the Herald Hunt (more details to follow) which was LOTS of fun. Was also never so happy to have a guy NOT call me back in my life.
6. Today I got a new refrigerator, towed the car to the shop and walked to school so I could do my grades. Luckily there were not kids so I didn't have a schedule. DID teach a private lesson to the child of two doctors. The kids forgot to bring his money. Figures.
7. Now I've finished MOST of my grades. I have two more hours in the morning to get them done, so I'm leaving. It's 11 PM and I have to walk home.

No comments: