Thursday, January 17, 2008

More fabulous kids

I got this article from one of my band parents back in September. I glanced at the first paragraph, but didn't read the whole thing. I kept it in my inbox because I knew I wanted to at some point. It's about kids who are collecting art - Warhol, Rembrandt, etc. REAL major pieces of art. The parent who sent it to me is the VIP for Relations Art Basel Miami Beach - a HUGE art show, sometimes considered the most important art show in the US. I thought she was just telling me how kids are collecting art. Little did I know that her son Andrew (one of my 7th grade trombone players and a FABULOUS kid) was in the article!

ENJOY!


(By the way - Jack's mom said she's playing phone tag with Ellen Degeneres; hope he makes it up there!)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Cool article. And I can't say for sure, but one of the art dealers mentioned is quite likely related to my grandad's stepfather.