Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Year, New Perspective

I was in Tampa for the All-State Music convention this weekend. I was not in the mood to go, nor did I have to as I had no students participating for the first time in about 12 years. (That's another story). It was nice not having to worry about a student/parent there, so I did plan on attending quite a few clinics. I managed to get to about 6, all of which were really outstanding. I'm feeling ready to get back and roll up my sleeves tomorrow.

The best part was the number of people who kept asking me what I was taking/doing to lose weight/tone up/look younger. No less that 10 people made specific comments (rather than the standard "You look great!") about how I was achieving such great results. What an ego boost. Gotta love AdvoCare! (and YES, I told them all EXACTLY what I was doing! Hope they will all try it soon.)

1 comment:

Suz said...

We're SOOO due for a visit. I wanna see the new you! Oh catch up and talk with you too. lol