Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Karma?

For the past few weeks, I've been letting a friend stay in the cabana while she is separated from her husband. On Saturday, she'll move into the Pez room because another friend is going to move into the cabana while he recovers from a job loss. I'm not doing it for any other reason than I have space and they need space.

This week the car broke down, the wireless router crapped out, the pool pump started leaking, an electrical breaker is on the fritz, the dishwasher tried to eat a cookie press disk and the dogs ate my AquaVee. Oh, and let's not forget the Facebook "as if" request (which I ignored.) If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.

Seriously - what gives? If this is what's going to happen every time I try to help someone, then forget about it. I'm done.

No comments: