Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I got a raise!

Monday, we had a student switch places with our principal. It's one of the items sold at our annual auction; I have no idea how much his parents paid for him to be able to skip classes. During assembly, he told the kids to untuck their shirts and said he would write up anyone he caught with their shirts tucked in. He also gave them a FULL dress down for Tuesday (which meant jeans and t-shirts. The kids LOVE that and so do the teachers. The best part of the day is that he told the teachers he was giving them all raises. Then he stood outside the auditorium and gave each of us 4 pennies. I gave him a hard time about not springing for the whole nickel. So he gave me another penney. Then he put a stack of 4 pennies in every teacher's mailbox, but somehow, I got 2 stacks. So all in all, I got a 13 cent raise. Not bad considering the week I've had. I'll tell you all about that next time.

No comments: