Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Where I've been....

Ok, nowhere exciting. I know, I know....it's been over a week since my last post, and a LOT longer than that since my last MEANINGFUL one. Get over it. It's "Festival Season" in the band geek world and I've been up to my ears with prep work and crazy stuff. Last weekend I took my 8th grade band to Key West for concert band festival. We had tons of fun, but their performance was not that great. Oh, well...time to try something new. Perhaps a career in the fine world of refuse management.

Cleared a big hurdle on the convention plans this week, too AND I didn't quit. I thought about it a squillion times and came REALLY close. But the convention host heard I was getting frustrated and kissed some MAJOR butt last night to get me to stay on.

Got back to running again this week. D inspired me with his 30+ pound loss. I'd like to lose about 13 of my own before spring break. Of course, then it's off to San Fran with the 8th graders, Lamburrito and the gang and the food fest we always experience. YUMMY!

Since the end of the grading period is next week, I'm winding down the school year. That means summer vacation plans are in the works. I'm looking at airfare and options regularly so I can have another 6 week world tour. I'll keep you posted on that one.

No comments: