Thursday, February 14, 2008

Love knows no boundaries.....

....except for the LAST loser from the MoneySucker dating service I joined awhile back. Talked to this guy around the first of the year...yada yada..."I'm really ready to be serious about finding a relationship...yada yada...Are you busy on Saturday?...yada yada..."Great! I'll call you?"...yada yada....

Three weeks later, I call HIM to ask "Hey! What's up? Hadn't heard from you? He tells me that he called MoneySucker right after talking to me. I sound like a really great person, but I live too far away (20 miles.) So much for being "serious." Oh, MS was supposed to call me and tell me that so he wouldn't have to (translation: be a man and tell me himself.) That was 6 weeks ago. Haven't heard from them.

We're in the "documentation before asking for a refund" stage. That comes right before the "uhh...would you rather give me a refund or go to small claims court stage?"

No comments: