Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Cabana Ministry

The cabana at my house USED to be an efficiency apartment. I've rented out almost 15 years of the 17 years I've owned the house. There have been more than a few tenants who moved in as an emergency situation and settled there while they straightened a few things out. (and one that never did, but he left anyway, thank the Lord!)

Anyway, I was at my Crown Financial Bible Study last Thursday and there is a young married couple there. They have an apartment on Miami Beach that they've been in for over a year. Long story short - it's time to renew but they are really having doubts due to the neighborhood, landlord, finances, etc.

I offered them the cabana, so they could take their time making a decision about where to go if they really didn't want to stay where they are now. They are moving in on Thursday, and plan on staying through December.

Isn't God amazing? I have space, they need space.....

1 comment:

Sara said...

Very very cool! They are lucky to have found you!

Did you ask them to sign an anti-insanity clause?