Sunday, October 19, 2008

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts

Here's an e-mail exchange between Techno-Chick and myself from last night:

On Oct 18, 2008, at 7:59 PM, Techno-Chick wrote:

Techno-Chick:
Paula Deen just made this. It's made from coconut and covered in chocolate, so naturally I thought of you.


Bing:
BEYOND EXCITED! Just watched some youtube videos on husking coconuts. I can now do it quite easily! No tools needed.

What form do you want your coconut in at WIBC?


Techno-Chick:
Hmmm... I'm sure coconut ice cream or piƱa coladas won't meet the FAA's restrictions for what you can take on the plane. What are my other options?

Bing:
Ahhhh....but if I bring you fresh coconut MEAT, you can make your OWN coconut ice cream or pina coladas.


Techno-Chick
Mmmmmmm! FRESH MEAT!

Bing:
We're still talking about coconut, right?

No comments: