Tuesday, February 03, 2009

So much for that idea

I thought that I could make it a point to walk at least 3 miles every night for the month of February. I'm doing another half marathon on March 1. I'm still not ready to run full out, but can walk like last week's race. I knew today was going to be tight on time to get it in, but then my right foot/ankle started acting up. While I can't decide if it's swollen or not, I do know for a fact it's throbbing, tingling and at times a bit numb. This makes the second day in a row. Perhaps it's time to buy new shoes to wear at school. Perhaps it's time to call the orthopedic surgeon. It's a parent at school. I have their cell number.....

1 comment:

Suz said...

Perhaps...indeed. I've only been through one class of Functional Anatomy so I don't know much...but from the little bit that I do know (for now): New supportive shoes and a Doctor should do the trick. Keep us posted.