Thursday, June 14, 2007

Does Madonna need a nanny?

Last night, Donald Miller talked about how good stories are written and how we're to live our lives like a good story. He talked about his 25 year old friend who is currently working to build 1000 wells in Africa. Martha asked on the way out if it made me want to sell everything I own and more to some 3rd World country. I don't need Donald Miller to tell me what a selfish loser I am; I am FULLY capable of feeling that on my own, thank you very much!

Martha said she had a dream last night about being Madonna's nanny. When she woke up, she realized that it pertained to last night's message and perhaps God was calling her out for a bigger purpose. It definitely would be a challenge, as she really doesn't care much for Madonna.

As for me, God might be calling, but it's going straight to voicemail.

No comments: