Sunday, November 26, 2006

What happens in Vegas....

We're back! We had a BLAST in Vegas for Thanksgiving. Saw 3 Cirque shows (Mystere, Le Reve and Love) for the price of 2. D and V got to meet my adopted Jewish mother, who (and I quote) "Hates Hoover Dam." I, on the other hand, am now the Dam princess 2006. Had a parade and everything. I rode on the back of the rented convertible, waving at everyone and shouthing "Enjoy your Dam Day!" Unfortunately, my tiara was stolen by the airline baggage handlers, so the effect was lost.

I also learned that you should NEVER play the slots that have animal themes: The monkeys ate my money!

I will be giving more details on the trip later in the week and will be opening it up to guest spot blogs by the dynamic duo travel companions. As for now, there is laundry to do, a house to clean and tons of things to catch up on.

No comments: