Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I'm a MONKEY!

The kids are doing a multi-cultural study in the Chinese portion of their FLEX (Foreign Language Exploratory) class. They are carrying around a list of the Chinese animals that correspond with your birth year, thus determining your personality for life! Having been born in 1968, I am a Monkey: extremely intelligent, diplomatic, tactful, clever, makes good friends, can sometimes be deceiving.

That last one is interesting, because while I was in Vegas, the monkeys stole my money!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a Dragon!
(Stupid money stealing monkeys! I will burn thier tails with my firey breath.)

Anonymous said...

The monkey says ぅき (uki). At least that is what I am told.

Anonymous said...

It probably also says 私にお金を与えなさい

Bing said...

MOST impressive, Ted. Now, since you currently have my Japanese language books in preparation for your trip, would you mind translating that for the REST of us?