Saturday, December 23, 2006

Running Cross-Country

In case you are keeping track (or care), here are some interesting points about my training:

Sept. 22 - 4 miles in Orlando
Sept. 29 - 5 miles in Miami
Oct. 6 - 6 miles in Cherry Valley, IL
Oct. 21 - 7 miles in Orlando
BLAH BLAH BLAH due to injury
Nov. 18 - 7 miles in Seattle
Nov. 24 - 6 miles in Ve-GASS
Dec. 1 - 8 miles in Orlando
Dec. 9 - 10 miles in Miami
Dec. 16 - 7 miles in Miami
Dec. 23 - 8 miles in Chicago today (I think. My pedometer seemed a little off. I'll have to check the distance online.)

I was supposed to do 10 today, so I'm a little mad.

I'll have to do a short run in Jackson Hole, Wyoming this week, just to add to the list. Then 10 in Orlando for New Years, 11 in Miami, 12 in Tampa and then a short 7 in Miami. The marathon (13.1) is on Jan. 28th....I'm starting to doubt whether I'll make it! Keep sending good thoughts and prayers.

No comments: