Monday, July 16, 2007

Green beer and Shamrocks

Here are some of the songs we came up with while brainstorming for our St. Patrick's Day pageant.

O'Malley, the Red-nosed leprechan, drank a lot of Guinness Beer......

Jolly old St. Pat-er-ick, lean your beer this way......

(D's favorite) On the first day of St. Patrick's Day, my true love gave to me.....a shamrock.
On the second day of St. Patrick's Day, my true love gave to me....nothing cuz there's only one day. And a shamrock.
(He extrapolated this out to about the 8th day as such: nothing, cuz there's one day; nothing cuz there's one day; nothing cuz there's one day....well, you get the picture!)

It was late. We were tired. AND sugared up. I think it was Judge J who said "It'll be a short pageant. In height, not length."

No comments: