Saturday, July 07, 2007

I'm BORED and lonely!

My text message to the Band Camp staff at 4:46 PM today:
HEY! Where is everybody? Come back. I'm BOOOOORED!

The responses:
Stray Dog: Sorry. Currently boating on the Mississippi with family. Wish you were here with us.
Fleur: I'll bet it's like a ghost town there! Are you still on cloud nine? Are you dreaming of blue eyes and pink ties?
The Mayor: See how valuable I am!
Mr. DJ: Hola! I'm back in Colorado. How is Project Punch Part II coming along?
Hometown Honey aka "Homie": I'm with my dog.

Ratatat called. He can't get texts. We talked business.

No response from Techno-Chick, Ozzie and Harriett or Electric Clown.

I'm still bored!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I was napping when you texted. That 12 hrs. of sleep in my own bed really wore me out. Then I accidentally deleted my whole reply without sending it.

-TC