Thursday, July 19, 2007

Movie Madness

The advantage of having all this free time in the summer is that I'm cruising through the AFI Top 100 Movies of All Time list. I'm a little out of order because Lackluster.com doesn't have everything I need, nor do they come to my mailbox in order. I gave up my OCD tendencies about it and just watch them as they come.

The dilemma is that when I finish, the AFI just did a 10th anniversary edition of the Top 100 list. Should I just watch the ones that got added, or do I have to watch them ALL over again, from #100 to #1? (There's the OCD again.)

I may need a break from the drama, though and might switch to the Top 100 Funniest Movies instead. Then again, there are some repeats on that list, too.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I love classic movies, and I've enjoyed the quotes you've been posting. Whatever the order, you should share your thoughts on some of your favs. Give them a PEZ rating or something.