Monday, September 11, 2006

Cereal poll results

Some of you have requested that I post the results of the previous week's poll. While I'm not one to succumb to peer pressure, I AM one to further my own blog cause.
---------------------------
Poll for last week:
Name your favorite breakfast cereal.

Votes
Lucky Charms: They're magically delicious! 29% 2 votes
Honey Nut Cheerios: A Honey of an O. 43% 3 votes
CocoPuffs: I'm koo-koo for CocoPuffs. 0% 0
Froot Loops: Follow Your Nose 0% 0 votes
Frosted Flakes: They're GRRRRR-EAT! 29% 2 votes

7 votes total
---------------------------
Poll analysis: You are all a bunch of sugar-crazed freaks who have just enough free time to waste entertaining my every whim. God bless you all!

And for those losers who don't vote: What's wrong in your world?

No comments: