Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I'm SO behind!

So it seems like I can't catch up. I'm at school until 7ish every night working on outside projects and then I'm out until 10 PM or later Monday - Thursday every week with small groups or rehearsals. It's going to be a long year if something doesn't give way soon! Luckily, I see the light at the end of the tunnel for a few projects and I'm heading to Orlando this weekend! (V and D - PLEASE don't be offended if I sleep. A LOT!)

On a lighter note: Yesterday, I thought my running schedule was supposed to bump up to 7/1 X 8 (7 minutes running, 1 walking, 8 times). I managed to hit 6 sets, but 7 and 8 gave me some fits, mostly due to a blister that's started up on the ARCH of my right foot (of all places). I was feeling a bit disappointed until I got home and re-read my schedule. I was supposed to do 7/2 (that extra minute of recovery would have been nice) and only 6 sets. So I actually kicked my own butt. And it's a little sore today.

Needed: Poll topic for the week. I'm too tired to think! Please respond!

No comments: