Monday, September 11, 2006

Note from a parent

This is word-for-word what a Beginning Band parent wrote on her son's practice chart this week:

"Diego and I discussed the method he should use to complete the "Progress Assessment" and agreed that he needs to document problems while he practices and not just at the end of the session. Seems to be enjoying the process. And, our dog was less frightened by the sax this week! Many thanks!!:"

Sax book: $7
Instrument: $500
Reaction of the dog: PRICELESS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When Diego has graduated, you need to turn that into a poster for your room.

When I was teaching at the middle school, a student came to me and asked me to tell her brother not to practice at home. When I asked why she said: "He is scaring the cows!"

Anonymous said...

Classic...hope everyone's year is going great so far!!!