Sunday, September 24, 2006

Road Trips and Sugar Rushes

Tia and I are in Orlando, waiting for the new "Genesis" service at First Pres, which D-Man is launching. It's been a fun road trip so far and I'm sorry we have to leave today; it was a nice mini-vacation. I do have to warn you, though, of the effects of half a bag of black licorice on one's blood sugar. As Tia and D-Man will testify through observation of my ingestion of said substance, the highs are incredibly high but the crash is highly amusing. They said my eyes were quite glassy and unfocused. I do remember the productivity of the sugar rush, however, as I attempted to play electronic "Catch Phrase" without batteries while on the drive up. Other than the fact that every clue began with "OK - this is by the side of the road....", I think it was a great game. Tia got EVERY clue!

No comments: