Saturday, October 21, 2006

4 parks in a day!

My goodness! Today was a VERY busy day. FIRST, I'm back in Orlando. V and I came to visit D-Man again. His sister C is in town. Don't tell him, but this weekend is about 75% about her and only 25% about him. ANYWAY, We drove up last night. It took way longer than it should have. We now officially hate Palm Beach County. They don't seem to understand that traffic is NOT supposed to come to a dead stop on the turnpike.

This morning, I got up at 6 and ran 8 miles. C joined me for the last mile, which was good motivation. I've not been able to run for a week because of a calf strain, but we finished. Then we walked about a bajillion miles because we hit ALL 4 Disney parks in one day. I think it's something everyone should try. ONCE.

No comments: