Saturday, October 07, 2006

Putting the "FUN" in dysfunction

I'm in Illinois. My brother is getting married today. The family has been running around like mad for the last two days getting ready. Last minute shopping, hair and nail appointments, rehearsal and dinner and the ever-present family dramas. I'm exhausted just thinking about it, but I have to laugh. I just keep telling them to let me know where I have to be when, and I'll stay out of the way. I know this is hard to grasp, but believe me when I tell you this: I'M the calm, quiet one in this bunch!

Scary thought.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think there is something humorously ironic that this is the blog entry that you hit update on three times. ;-)

Bing said...

Oops....truly unintentional, but subliminal all the same. Really, the hotel wifi connection is spotty at best so I'll blame it on that and leave it alone.