Monday, October 23, 2006

Poll results....

Hmmmm....it seems to me that people are VERY interested in the Bing Blog Poll if there is something in it for THEM! Well, if I have to BUY friends....I'm cool with that.
------------------------
If Bing were to take me on her next vacation, I would want to go to:

Votes
New York to catch some Broadway shows! 32% 6 votes
Colorado to catch some snowboard/ski action! 11% 2 votes
Las Vegas to catch some gambling action! 37% 7 votes
Deluth to catch some Zzzz's! 11% 2 votes
Botswana, so I can say "Been there. Done that!" 11% 2 votes

19 votes total
----------------------------
I'm kind of disappointed that nobody loves me enough to go snowboarding, but that's ok...I'll just go all by my own self.
I think I need to have a run-off between Vegas and New York. Heck, I may even do both!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Golly, that's a lot of votes. Wonder how that happened?