Sunday, October 01, 2006

On the Road Again

I'm back in Orlando with the D-Man. This time I had to (volunteered) to help my friend the Leopard Princess get her artwork up to D's church. She painted during communion today for all 3 services. It was amazing to watch and everyone loved it. The funnest part was trying to get all of her supplies up - to make a REALLY long story short: Ricky loaned his van, I drove it up and LP flew First Class (well, ok, First Row...it WAS Southwest Airlines.) D and I played "Secret Service" all weekend. "I've got the football" was our favorite line.

Not to feel left out, I also participated in the service in an artistic fashion: I bought crayons and a coloring book and colored a picture for both of them. Then we had lunch at our favorite place in the world, Yellow Dog Eats. We drew on the walls again and ate yummy sandwiches. I almost feel like a regular, but I told David that he's on his own next week; I have to go to Chicago for my brother's wedding.

No comments: