Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Tuesday/Mondays

I HATE Tuesday/Mondays! I love them on Mondays, but I hate them on Tuesdays. Perhaps I should explain....

We didn't have school yesterday (Monday) due to Yom Kippur - Shalom, everyone! So even though today was TUESDAY, it operated like a Monday, only worse. I usually have to re-train my little middle school darlings on behavioral issues on Mondays since they have been out of "school mode" for 2 days. It gets exponentially worse after a 3 day weekend. Plus they didn't practice much over the weekend, so musically, we had an "interesting" day as well. Add to the fact that I know have to get through Monday AND Tuesday's "To Do" list in one day....I almost wish I'd been at work yesterday.

I say ALMOST because I had a blast with D-Man and Leopard Princess all weekend and really didn't want to leave yesterday. Can't wait to do it again!

No comments: