Friday, October 27, 2006

Another short week, another day behind.

This was another 4 day work week. Most people LIKE that. It just puts me that much further behind. Now I get to come in tomorrow (Saturday) and try to play catch-up. It'll be a long day; I'm just leaving school now, since tonight was the first "Stand Around". (The kids like to call it a dance, but really, all they do is stand around. Hence the name, courtesy of Big G.) So I get to go to sleep, TRY and get up at 6:0crap, run 9 miles on a leg that's still giving me fits, do some catch-up work in the yard (since it's the first weekend I've been home in 6 weeks, courtesy of Tia, L.P.O.U., D-Man and mi familia) and THEN - come to the office and try to catch up.

If I ever get completely caught up, it's a sign of the Apocalypse.

No comments: