Monday, October 30, 2006

Poll results: We're going to Vegas AND NYC!

Ok, so it sounds like everybody is ready to get the heck out of here....here are last week's poll results:
------
If Bing were to take me on her next vacation, I would want to go to
New York to catch some shows. 10% 2 votes
Las Vegas to catch some action. 15% 3 votes
BOTH. But not on the same weekend! 75% 15 votes
20 votes total
-------
I can only take the surge in votes the last two weeks to mean one of two things:
1. The Bing Blog is getting more popular
2. You pesky buggers are stuffing the ballot box, so to speak.

Now we just have to figure out WHEN to go! See this week's poll.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote NYC...Vegas is gross. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

oops, I was late...maybe I'll hop the second part of your trip to NYC?