Sunday, August 03, 2008

Electronic dating – what it says and what it means

One night, Songbird and I were having a “guy” discussion. What we’ve figured out is that evidently, when posting a profile on an online dating site, things get translated into “guy” speak, which we don’t understand. Through our research, we have come up with a sort-of translation dictionary. It has not been edited for accuracy, but if you’re a guy and want to weigh in, you are more than welcome:

Profile says: I want someone to watch ESPN and snuggle
What it means: I’m into one night stands and kinky sex.

Profile says: Looking for a nice normal girl
What it means: I’m into one night stands and kinky sex.

Profile says: Looking forward to great conversation
What it means: I’m into one night stands and kinky sex.

No comments: