Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Amphibious creatures

Yesterday as I was walking along, these tiny baby lizards get crossing my path. They were very cute and then it struck me: They were all running in the same direction. They were all crossing the sidewalk from the street side to the bushes. I wonder why. Was it because it was "lizard dinner time" and their mommies were calling them in? Was it past "lizard bed time?" Were they all running scared for home as the big, giant person came pounding by? Or were they playing a "little lizard" version of chicken, where they dared each other to run by as close to me as possible? The scarier thought is, why do I care?

I warned you that my mind is a scary place. On that note, I need to go tend to the tadpoles in my pool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»