Monday, July 24, 2006

How Great....



So yesterday in church, the opening worship package had "How Great is Our God/How Great Thou Art." I was reminded of how about a month ago, I was at Crater Lake. As I looked on to this amazing piece of God's work, those words just kept going through my mind. I was SO having a date with Him at that point. I had just picked up the John/Stasi Eldridge book "Captivating". I saw the lodge and thought I heard Him say, "Hey! It's OK. You work hard and now you're on vacation. You can treat yourself to dinner and a night in the lodge." So I did; You can't really see the lodge in this picture, but it's on the right-hand side, just below the littlest peak. Nothing else for miles around. The food at the lodge was AWESOME and I had some great conversations with diners around me. They are often curious about people who are dining alone (which I wasn't, but they couldn't tell!) and ask lots of questions. Luckily, I'm not shy so it made for a great night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»