Sunday, July 09, 2006

You can't win if you don't play!

Well, since I officially launched this blog yesterday, I see that a few of you have checked it out. For that, I thank you. It tells me that at least someone out there is curious, or at least very bored. I worked hard on the site; I appreciate your attention. Actually, I'm monitoring attendance for a computer class that meets 6 hours a day for 5 days and got REALLY bored, so yesterday I played "create a blog." The day before I played "take a nap" on a couch right outside the class. I'm not sure which was more fun. I haven't decided yet what today's entertainment will be. Perhaps Kitty Canon will do. It's one of my favorites.

I noticed you didn't take this week's poll. I'm sorry; did you think it was optional? Or perhaps you didn't see it. Never fear, I moved it. Now you can play.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that you left out some options on the poll like "Say Amen"

Bing said...

You can't say it if you don't feel it....but I'm working on that.