Tuesday, July 11, 2006

God moments

Amazing how just when you are really feeling like you're all alone in your journey, God reaches down an orchestrates a way for you to feel his touch. I'm just packing up to go home after 5 weeks on the road but it's kind of bittersweet. While away from home, I was able to be around lots of people and share so many moments, with little time for myself. Even though the over-stimulation was at times too much to take, I would prefer that over my currect situation of heading home to the exact opposite; long periods of isolation and brief bursts of interaction.

So while I sit here and pack, I decided to upload a worship cd made by another dear friend (and I don't use that term lightly) and his high school choir. Just what I needed. If that "touch" weren't enough, just after I sent him an e-mail to tell him how much I appreciate it, my phone ring. Guess who? It's those times when you are thinking of someone and know that they are thinking of you as well that I really feel the Master's touch.

No comments: