Thursday, August 10, 2006

When worlds collide

I just got a call from my Christian Freak friends (see Christian Freaks or Freakin Christian) It seems they are attending the Willow Creek Leadership Conference this weekend. They said "We're sitting in front of some people from Miami." Come to find out, they are sitting in front of the Senior and Associate Pastors from MY church. It's interesting how that works. I've told both sides many stories about the other, but never in a million years thought they would MEET each other, especially without me present. Yikes! I hope they aren't talking about me and what a wacko I am......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You say wacko like its a bad thing. You should proclaim it proudly... I am a WACKO!!!!

Bing said...

This coming from another wacko, of course!

Who loves the dudeface? WE love the dudeface!

Anonymous said...

I believe Wacko's are under-rated. Wacko's bring joy, spontaneous laughter, and incidents which must not be spoken of to everyone's lives.
Wackos of the world UNITE!